Spurling Fitness Is Hiring!
Spurling Fitness is looking for a very unique person. Is it you?
We've had tremendous growth and it's time to bring on another team member.
We're not your typical gym, and we're not looking for your typical person.
We're looking to add to our amazing team, and we're not just going to take anyone.
We're looking to hire another member for our customer experience team.
Sometimes referenced as the "We Got Your Back" people, the "Director of First Impressions" or the WOW Team, this is person who is the front line of our business.
We exist for one reason; to change lives.
We're on a mission to change as many lives as possible, and we need an incredible team to do that.
We can't fix a lousy personality-so that's number one for us.
Apply Below IF…
You’re an Organized, Customer Service Focused, Self-Motivated Person Who Will Excel in an Entrepreneurial Environment
We're really looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Has integrity in everything they do.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Always humble.
- Knows how to have some fun.
- Takes initiative.
- Great with people.
- Is VERY comfortable in large groups.
- Wants to help continue to grow our business.
- Wants to leave a legacy and change people's lives.
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial company is quite different than working for a "regular company." We're looking for someone who has a strong desire to constantly get better, is creative, and can be flexible with demands.
For experience, we're looking for someone that has strong customer service skills, has had "people" jobs before, and displays a genuine passion for putting on the best SHOW for our clients.
For requirements, we don't NEED you to have a college degree or anything like that, we just need you to be a rockstar.
This is the last gym our clients will join and we want this to be the last place you'll work.
Your Primary Objective: Make sure that the hour that they were at Spurling Fitness was the best hour of their day.
A TYPICAL DAY OF Responsibilities:
- Greet and thank everyone that walks through the door
- Answer incoming calls – handle/forward accordingly
- Answer “Contact Us” emails – handle/forward accordingly
- Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls
- Schedule & confirm appointments
- Manage paperwork
- Follow-up with new trials
- New & Current Clients
- Send Welcome Card & follow-up (letters, cards, etc…)
- Manage client birthday recognition
- Record and track attendance
- Missed class follow-up communication
- Manage client accounts
- Survey clients
- Client accountability
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Client Welcome Folders
- Supplies and Gear
- Facility Maintenance
- Organize files/paperwork
- Load Blogs & Emails
- Facebook Fan Page posts
- Facebook Group posts
- Instagram Posts
- Some Project Management Tasks
- Business errands, etc
- Special Events
- Assist with planning and coordinating
As you can see this position is not for everyone. It's fast-paced, can be overwhelming, very people-oriented, and requires a unique set of skills.
Compensation, Benefits, and Hours:
- Full time, set schedule
- Hourly wage that can be negotiated
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K w/ a company match
- Company provided uniforms, continuing education, in services, and more
- Free training at the best gym around :)
How to Apply...
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person relatively quickly. If this position sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, then simply FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO get started…
This is NOT a corporate type of structure job. We are an entrepreneurial small business. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Spurling Fitness is everything to us.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing to the growth of the business.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for an interview.