Spurling Fitness Is Hiring!
Spurling Fitness is looking for a very unique person. Is it you?
We've had tremendous growth and it's time to bring on another team member.
We're not your typical gym, and we're not looking for your typical person.
We're looking to add to our amazing team, and we're not just going to take anyone.
We exist for one reason; to change lives.
We're on a mission to change as many lives as possible, and we need an incredible team to do that.
Apply Below IF…
You’re an Energetic, Customer Service Focused, Self-Motivated Person Who Will Excel in an Entrepreneurial Environment
We're really looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Has integrity in everything they do
- Pays close attention to detail
- Always humble
- Knows how to have some fun
- Takes initiative.
- Great with people
- Is VERY comfortable in large groups
- Wants to help to grow our business
- Wants to leave a legacy and change people's lives
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial company is quite different than working for a "regular company." We're looking for someone who has a strong desire to constantly get better, is creative, and can be flexible with demands.
For experience, we're looking for someone that has strong customer service skills, has had "people" jobs before, and displays a genuine passion for the success of our clients.
For requirements, we don't NEED you to have a college degree or anything like that, we just need you to be a rockstar.
This is the last gym our clients will join and we want this to be the last place you'll work.
Your Primary Objective: Make sure that the hour that they were at Spurling Fitness was the best hour of their day.
- Personal training certification, relevant degree, or at least 1 years experience
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
- A desire to change lives
- The ability to create constant wow experiences in the lives of our clients
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Coaching: conduct small group and large group coaching sessions as assigned by director.
- Programming: create and contribute to our clients programming.
- Accountability & Retention: responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocols pertaining to client accountability and retention.
- Sales: must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the Success Session process, and after other program offerings.
- Internal Marketing: must be willing to implement internal marketing calendar as give by leadership.
Compensation, Benefits, and Hours:
- Part Time Position (Evenings Required)
- Hourly Wage
- Company provided uniforms, continuing education, in-services, and free training at the best gym around :)
How to Apply...
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person relatively quickly. If this position sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, then simply FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO get started…
This is NOT a corporate type of structure job. We are an entrepreneurial small business. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Spurling Fitness is everything to us.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing to the growth of the business.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for an interview.