Turkey & Pesto Cucumber Roll Ups
Easy to make low-carb cucumber rolls with turkey, cheese, pesto, spinach and veggies! Can easily be made vegetarian. Fun for kids to put in their own fillings!
- 3 medium cucumbers (each will yield about 6 slices)
- ¼ cup store-bought basil pesto
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into ½ inch strips
- 6 oz deli smoked turkey breast, shredded
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup spinach, shredded
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Slice the cucumbers lengthwise on a mandoline at about a 2mm setting. If you don’t have a mandoline, you can always use a vegetable peeler. Place the cucumber slices on parchment paper and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto on each cucumber, then evenly distribute cheese, turkey, bell pepper and spinach on each. Sprinkle with a little salt and black pepper. Roll up and place seam down. If you want an even nicer presentation, you can stick a toothpick in the middle for easy appetizers! Serve with extra pesto or sauce of choice. Makes about 18 rolls.
Can be make a day ahead. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Feel free to sub in different veggies or meat with your favorites!