- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped
- 1 12-oz package breakfast sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar, divided
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Grease the ceramic interior of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
- Layer one half of the broccoli, half of the sausage and half of the cheese into the slow cooker. Repeat with remaining broccoli, sausage and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, whipping cream, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours, until browned on the edges and set in the center.