- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt (greek for more protein)
- 1/4 cup agave (honey or maple syrup are also OK to use)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch salt
- strawberries, sliced
- chopped pecans, for garnish
Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, agave, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
Top with berries.
Garnish with nuts (optional)
Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
Cut into pieces and serve.
Keep in the freezer.