What do you do with all these hot, humid days?
Grab a cold glass of water.....
Eat a couple frozen grapes.....
Try to muster up an appetite or the energy to cook.
This is the time of year when 'ice cream for dinner' is a running theme.
If you find yourself needing a quick and cool treat because it is just too hot for anything else, why not try something that is both nutritious and what????
Yes, pretty delicious too!!
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds or almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, (more for a sweeter FroYo Bite)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries and/or raspberries
- 6-cup muffin tin and liners
Line a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment cupcake liners, or add directly to nonstick muffin tin.
In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup.
In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and honey. Spoon 2 tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
Top with fresh chopped berries. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. To serve, remove from silicone wrapper and allow to set at room temperature for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Original Recipe from : http://skinnyms.com/froyo-berry-bites-recipe/