Yield: SERVES 3-4
Prep time: 5 MINUTES
Total time: 5 MINUTES
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard boiled egg whites, chopped
- 2 small avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the hard boiled eggs and egg whites, avocado, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, green onion, and mustard. Mash with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serving suggestions: Spread between two slices of bread for an Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich. Eat with crackers, cut up veggies, on toast, or in a wrap. This salad is best eaten the day it’s made.