I've got a lot of good stuff happening today before we head into the holiday weekend but before I take off I wanted to share 5 quick tips for you as you work towards having your ideal health and life.
1. Focus on what you love. In fitness and in life we're here for a short time and a good time. If you don't enjoy your fitness routine, there are 1001 ways to lose belly fat, find something that you enjoy doing. The same goes for life. Surround yourself with people, things, and jobs that you enjoy being around.
2. Do what's important to you. No one but you can determine your priorities. If the family is most important, make sure that's backed up by action like being home at a certain time or being present at night instead of on a device. The same goes for fitness, if it's important to you, make a priority, and be okay with saying no to other things.
3. Keep it simple stupid. KISS. It's an analogy I try to live by in business, life, and fitness. When we try to overcomplicate things that is when we get overwhelmed. For fitness, workout a couple times a week doing something you love, get the heart rate up, burn some calories, keep your water and protein intake high, and don't consume more than you burn. Every routine or "diet" comes back to those principles, every single one of them.
4. Action will always trump ideas. The people that we see that have true success are action takers. They not only learn and educate themselves, but they take daily action to move them closer to their goals. We all know what we need to do, but it's those that take action who separate themselves from the rest.
5. 1% Better. It's our motto, you hear it every day. It's truly what we represent and live by. Daily bite size chunks of getting a little better. You only have good days and great days. Even a failure is categorized as a learning experience. This is a marathon, not a sprint. You're on a journey so fall in love with the process, not the end goal. Have a growth mindset of always wanting to get better. All of that and more encompasses 1% better.
I hope one of those resonated with you.
I'll be back Monday to keeping the fire burning.
Dedicated to Your Success,